Luxury OCEAN VIEW Condo: 4 BR, 3 BATH + Florida Room - Two-story, end unit w/private 2-car garage overlooking the ocean & swimming pool in the desirable Sea Shore Estates community. The upstairs features an open-concept floor plan that is perfect for entertaining as the ocean breeze rolls from the balcony, as well as a spacious primary bedroom, en-suite, and second bedroom + full bathroom. Downstairs you will find an additional living area with a coffee/wine bar, kitchen sink, and dishwasher, two bedrooms, a Florida room, full bathroom, and separate laundry room. You will find hardwood floors and tile throughout the house, as well as upgraded plantation shutters on the windows. HVAC: 2022, Roof: 2017. Open Cell Foam insulation added to underside of unit's roof deck, improving cool/heating.
Residential - Condo, 2 Story, Condo
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SEA SHORE ESTATES CONDO PH II
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Shower,Sitting Area,Walk-in Closet
- Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in-Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Patio - Unscreened
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony - Unscreened,Fence - Concrete,Fence - Vinyl,Patio - Unscreened,Patio Slab. Paved Street.
Located off of A1A between the Pineda Causeway and the Eau Gallie Causeway (directly across the street from the Lowes).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price