Beachside home is wonderful safe community across from the beach. This gated community offers a beautiful pool, tennis courts, an upgraded clubhouse and is walking distance to shops and restaurants. It is is the middle of all the action and yet peaceful and quiet. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a newer roof (2018), HVAC (2019), new stucco (2021), hurricane shutters, laminate floors and a screened porch. The rear yard has enough room for a pool. Schedule your showing today.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,414 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
THE DUNES AT OCEANSIDE VILLAGE SHOWN ON S.B. 8 PG
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Jetted Bathtub,Shower,Tub,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Laundry-Hookup
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry - Walk-in
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened. City Lot.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Oceanside drive to Scallop turn Left (north) to house on right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price