Welcome to the beautifully maintained & active 55+ community of Heritage Isles with a 24 hour guarded gate. This one level, single family home has an empty lot next door which offers a great green space in between neighbors. Home was just painted! The kitchen's stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets & granite counters add elegance. The primary suite is very roomy and has a super sized walk in closet! Secondary mini-suite on the opposite side of the home with the 2 other bedrooms, for a total of 4! A 3 car garage, great paved driveway space, screened in back porch & a backyard area makes it easy to call it home! Year round resort style amenities are at your disposal and include: the heated pool, spa, tennis courts & bocce ball to name a few. The club house cafe makes for efficiency!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,297 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
HERITAGE ISLE P.U.D. PHASE 6 1ST REPLAT
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Vanity,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Private Road,Sidewalks.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
I95 Wickham Viera west .3 mile to roundabout 2nd exit N Wickham 1.41 miles rt onto Legacy Blvd (guard gate) thru roundabout (club house) then 1st lft Funston, 1st rt Ringold, 1st lft Ahern house on rt
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price