Major price improvement on this largest 3-bedroom model in all Heritage Isle with 2,238 sf under air. Built in 2010, features include completely repainted interior walls, moldings and doors, all new AC system w/ upgraded energy efficient thermostat, new hot water heater, updated kitchen w/ granite countertops & SS appliances, new guest bathroom, recessed lighting, crown molding, tile floors throughout (no carpet), bonus den/office and peaceful water views from your over-sized, 350 sf screen enclosed lanai. Heritage Isle is a 478-acre active 55+ adult, master-planned gated community w/ a 21,000 sf clubhouse, state-of-the art fitness center, library, computer center, and arts & crafts/billiards/card/game & ball rooms for social events.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,238 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HERITAGE ISLE P.U.D. PHASE 4
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Kitchen - Island,Laundry Tub,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pantry - Walk-in,Sky Light(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Take N. Wickham Rd. west. Right on Legacy Blvd. Through gate then left on Gurrero Dr. Home will be on the right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price