Offered is a completely remodeled concrete block Merritt Island home located just off S Tropical Trail. The remodel includes new kitchen with quartz counter tops, under cabinet lighting, pot filler, coffee bar, new stainless steel appliances. refinished hardwood floors, master and guest bathrooms remodeled, extra room for office or 4th bedroom, indoor laundry, updated doors, trim, fixtures, ceiling fans, Nest thermostat, Smart lock on front door and interior paint. The roof was installed in 2018, HVAC is 2018 and the water heater in 2020. The exterior features include Hardy Plank cement board siding and a large, private, fully fenced in backyard with plenty of room for a pool. This a wonderful home for a family or an investor! Measurements are approximate.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,560 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Microwave,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Ice Maker Hookup,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Patio Slab,Shed. Paved Street.
South on S Tropical trail to Nora Ave. Right on Nora. 2nd house on the left.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price