OWNER FINANCING 20% down 4.75% .2 YEAR BALOON NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY Decorator touches throughout with vinyl plank floors, black matte light fixtures, coordinating hardware, renovated oversized master shower, interior paint, upgraded baseboards, and door casings resurfaced cabinets, stylish backsplash, and stainless-steel new refrigerator and dishwasher. This ideal floorplan has a southern exposure, with a lovely wide view of the lake, on an oversized lot with lush meticulous landscaping. This 2112 square foot home encloses 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, dining room, family room, plus a study and an enclosed screened patio. Located in the desirable community of Indigo Crossing, within the Villages of North Solerno in
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
INDIGO CROSSING PHASE 1 VIERA CENTRAL PUD- A PORTI
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Double Vanity,Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 127
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio Slab,Porch - Unscreened,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
From Viera Blvd and Stadium Pkwy. Head West on Viera Blvd. Turn Right on Tavistock Dr. Turn left into Indigo Crossing subdivision. Turn Right on Indigo Crossing Dr. Home is on the left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price